Saturday, February 20, 2016

I am One

I am one
I wish to remain one
I despise the crowds that suffocate
I despise the egos that tower over me
I despise the helpers who try to reach me
I am unreachable
I wish to remain one

I cower in darkness
I avoid the light
I hide from the onlookers 
I run from the watchers who create a mania in my brain
I am strangled by eyes wrapping their stares around me
I wish to be invisible
I wish to remain one

I am cold
I shiver
I have no means to survive this winter
I seek the warmth of the light
I need the warmth of arms around me
I am loveless
I wish to have one

I am lost
I have no direction
I grope in the darkness that envelops me
I am jealous of the light I cannot reach
I am trapped in the wrong place
I wish to belong
I wish to be someone

I am broken
I am helpless
I yearn for the end to come
I am desperate for helpers to reach me
I must step into the light and expose my secret
I cannot be one
God save me from being alone

No comments:

Post a Comment